This Agreement, made as of the date set forth below by and between Tasleem LLC. (hereinafter the
"Company") and the undersigned individual (hereinafter "You" or the "Contractor").
FOR VALUABLE CONSIDERATION, the parties hereto agree as follows:
- You are hereby engaged by the Tasleem as Driver (Deliverer) by using either Motorcycle or Cars
according to this agreement.
- Either the Company or you may terminate this Agreement at any time by providing written email or
other written communication. This Agreement shall terminate without any further action on the
part of the Company or You if you do not provide any Services to the Company during any
consecutive three (3) months period.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for all expanses of vehicle insurance, Possession card
and driving license.
- You are solely responsible for obtaining, using and maintaining all tools of the trade
(including but not limited to, a Vehicle if you provide the Services as a Vehicle Courier.
- You must pay all the fees for Tasleem if this agreement terminated or breached any of the
- There is no minimum level of Services that you must provide, and you can provide the delivery at
such times, and during such intervals, as you alone determine. You can refuse to perform the
delivery at any time.
- At the request of the Company, You hereby agree to provide Tasleem with proof that the
representations and warranties set in Section 8 below are true and correct prior to your
performing any delivery hereunder.
You represent and warrant as follows
- You have a valid driver’s license duly recognized in the R.O.P (Royal Oman Police).
- You own, or have the legal right to operate a duly registered motor vehicle.
- The Vehicle is in good operating condition and meets the industry safety standards for a
vehicle of its kind.
- You have a valid policy of liability insurance for the Vehicle or Registered in
- You will be solely responsible for any and all liability which results or is alleged as
a result of the operation of the Vehicle including, but not limited to personal
injuries, death and property damages. You will obey all local laws related to the
performance of the Services and will be solely responsible for any violations of such
- You will keep secure and confidential any account password(s) or any identification we
provide you from time to time.
- You consent to the Company’s completion of a check for records of criminal charges and
convictions, and agree to provide such information to the Company as may be required for
- The Company will pay for the deliveries as under the terms and conditions as following: In case
of Online Payment Orders, All the funds will be transferred to the bank account you provided
within 14 days, and in case of cash on delivery, you will have to pay Tasleem’s service fees at
personal presence or Deposing.
- You acknowledge that the products and services made available by Tasleem retailers from time to
time and all rights therein are and shall remain the Company’s property or the property of the
Company’s licensors, If any of the products or foods lost or damaged during the delivery, you
are responsible to refund the customer with informing the Support Center.
- The company makes no representation, warranty, or guaranty as to the reliability, timeliness,
quality, suitability, availability, accuracy or completeness of the company’s retailers’
products or services to which your provision of the services relates. The company’s services and
software may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the
internet and electronic communications. The company is not responsible for any delays, delivery
failures, or other damage resulting from such problems.
- Your violation or breach of any of the terms of this Agreement or any applicable law or
regulation will expose you to legal matters.
- The Parties hereby acknowledge that the Company may amend this Agreement from time to time and
the amendments will be effective when you are notified of the update of this Agreement. Your
continued delivery of the Delivery Services after this update constitutes your agreement to be
bound by this Agreement as amended. This Agreement represents complete and final understandings
between the parties and supersedes any and all prior understandings, obligations and agreements
either oral or written in connection with the delivery service.
- This Agreement and the rights granted thereunder may not be waived or fixed by a security
interest or transferred by you without the prior written consent of the Company.
You acknowledge and agree that you are bound by the following:
- Uniform and printed with a Tasleem logo.
- Preserving the products and purposes provided to you by Tasleem.
- When you damage any of the products provided to you by Tasleem company, you will bear
the cost of your own expense
- 16. I will have full control of my scheduling and will provide my availability in
advance. If I cannot provide service during a shift I will be allowed to replace my
position with an driver or another delivery driver. I will give prior notice to the
Company of who my replacement is (name, Mobile number, etc.).
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY AND
COMPLY WITH ALL OF ITS PROVISIONS. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE HAD REASONABLE OPPORTUNITY TO REVIEW THIS
AGREEMENT CONTAINING THE TERMS OF OUR AGREEMENT AND HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO CONSULT WITH INDEPENDENT
LEGAL ADVISORS OF MY OWN CHOICE BEFORE AGREEING.